Welcome to our website!
Check in once in a while, because we have lots of information to share with our aircooled friends! We value your feedback, so don't hesitate to send us a message on Facebook, Twitter or by filling out the contact form on the left.
Check out the latest BBT production additions to our parts range!
BBT has more than 300 products which have been developed and produced under our own supervision!
Here you can find out the latest added items. Enquire at your local dealer for BBT products!
BBT's Virgin Outlaws
Virgin Outlaws is the new section for all BBT's Cars for sale and Rare and for sale products, check it out!
- 1964 VW Wide bed pick up Type 261
3 days, 10 hours ago
- 1963 Karmann Ghia primer look sleeper
1 week, 3 days ago
- 1967 Split window bus driving project!
2 weeks, 3 days ago
- 1967 Ultra rare Standard beetle with original factory ragtop
3 weeks, 3 days ago
- 1971 181 “Thing” ex Bundeswehr, lowered with radar wheels.
4 weeks, 1 day ago
- For sale; 1963 real backyard find single cab pick up truck…
This pick up we digged out a back yard in Hayward California last summer. D... • Read more...
1 day, 19 hours ago
- For Sale: 1963 Karmann Ghia primer look sleeper
(CLICK PICTURE FOR MORE INFORMATION)... • Read more...
2 days, 19 hours ago
- Mai Käfer Treffen in Hannover Germany… Bigger as ever
Yesterday was the 33rd edition of the 1st of May VW show in Hannover German... • Read more...
3 days, 19 hours ago
- Comment on Breaking News; another VW legend passed away… Theo Decker is no longer… by TeüfelHeb Crew
Our sincere condoleances to Theo's family and friends. He will be mis... • Read more...
1 week, 1 day ago
- Comment on Visit some Californian VW shows Day 2; Red Barn bus swap meet by Bob
I report all shows I go too mainly...:) I just enjoy the Californian sunan... • Read more...
2 weeks, 4 days ago
- Comment on Visit some Californian VW shows Day 2; Red Barn bus swap meet by wilfried
Mister Blue Sky, please tell us why, you had to hide away for so long :)... • Read more...
2 weeks, 4 days ago