Welcome to our website!
Check in once in a while, because we have lots of information to share with our aircooled friends! We value your feedback, so don't hesitate to send us a message on Facebook, Twitter or by filling out the contact form on the left.
BBT New opening hours
From the 1st. of February 2014, BBT will be running under modified opening hours as per below.
Monday - Friday
08.00 - 17.00
09.00 - 16.00
Check out the latest BBT production additions to our parts range!
BBT has more than 300 products which have been developed and produced under our own supervision!
Here you can find out the latest added items. Enquire at your local dealer for BBT products!
BBT's Virgin Outlaws
Virgin Outlaws is the new section for all BBT's Cars for sale and Rare and for sale products, check it out!
- 1965 Lady virgin; an extreme cool Pearl white beetle!
1 week, 2 days ago
- 1971 Beautiful Karmann Ghia Coupe
2 weeks ago
- 1956 Oval polar ragtop cruiser
2 weeks, 1 day ago
- 1989 Wunder Caravelle RHD with airco and automatic!
2 weeks, 2 days ago
- 1977 Bay window Riviera, a ultimate camper
1 month ago
- The weekend is coming soon, last hands on BBT buses that participating Ben Pon show in Holland!
Weekend is coming close by, we finish our drives for the weekend, BBT David... • Read more...
1 day ago
- Full 40ft container IGP unloading today!
As every 6 weeks we unload IGP sheetmetal today. A full box with all kind o... • Read more...
2 days ago
- Another busy Monday at BBT HQ
Wowh, we have another big load of VW parts to shift today… Gonzo loads a co... • Read more...
3 days ago
- Comment on Another busy Monday at BBT HQ by Fabien
hum where is my order ? line 3 or 4 :-)... • Read more...
2 days, 20 hours ago
- Comment on In transit… Real Tempo Matador @ BBT HQ by Bob
Plus de Tempo a ce moment ...:(... • Read more...
3 days ago
- Comment on Empi Dragster display! by Russ Klemann
I am Doug Church's nephew. When he was still alive, I had an opportunity to... • Read more...
4 days, 5 hours ago