Welcome to our website!
Check in once in a while, because we have lots of information to share with our aircooled friends! We value your feedback, so don't hesitate to send us a message on Facebook, Twitter or by filling out the contact form on the left.
Check out the latest BBT production additions to our parts range!
BBT has more than 300 products which have been developed and produced under our own supervision!
Here you can find out the latest added items. Enquire at your local dealer for BBT products!
BBT's Virgin Outlaws
Virgin Outlaws is the new section for all BBT's Cars for sale and Rare and for sale products, check it out!
- 1955 Incredible survivor and ultra cool patina warrior Oval window
2 months ago
- 1976 Deluxe bay window cruiser with sliding roof in beautiful red and white
2 months, 1 week ago
- 1979 Brown Beige Deluxe edition with sliding roof!
5 months ago
- 1977 T2b Incredible straight and rock solid all original Kombi!
5 months, 3 weeks ago
- 1978 Sportsman camper. A real honest camper
6 months ago
- Travel report; The Kelley Park show!
Last sunday was Kelley Park, a real nice show I attend way to less unfortun... • Read more...
4 hours, 22 minutes ago
- BBT Friday product update!
This week we have two new products in our range we like to present you, one... • Read more...
1 day, 4 hours ago
- Travel report. Saturday Red Barn and visit the Rick Clark Collection, a real wowh day!
Last saturday was rise shine and early, 1,5 hr drive to Red Barn, a real b... • Read more...
2 days, 4 hours ago
- Comment on BBT Ingrid turned 50 years young! by Hans Veen
van harte gefeleciteerd uit de Son von Ibiza heb gelukkige dagen en gezondh... • Read more...
4 days, 22 hours ago
- Comment on Bad luck, very bad luck! by Bob
No thanks god, this was not mine! good to hear about Darrell, a shame I co... • Read more...
1 week, 5 days ago
- Comment on Bad luck, very bad luck! by Lynn Sadler
I hope that isn't something you bought today:) Darrel Vittone ran 141 ... • Read more...
1 week, 6 days ago