Welcome to our website!
Check in once in a while, because we have lots of information to share with our aircooled friends! We value your feedback, so don't hesitate to send us a message on Facebook, Twitter or by filling out the contact form on the left.
Check out the latest BBT production additions to our parts range!
BBT has more than 300 products which have been developed and produced under our own supervision!
Here you can find out the latest added items. Enquire at your local dealer for BBT products!
BBT's Virgin Outlaws
Virgin Outlaws is the new section for all BBT's Cars for sale and Rare and for sale products, check it out!
- 1951 Split window beetle, patina cool extreme!
1 week, 1 day ago
- 1969 T2a Early bay window kombi, rock solid driver!
3 weeks, 1 day ago
- 1975 T2b Late model Westfalia 4 sleeper camper, a very cool and easy project!
3 weeks, 6 days ago
- 1973 - VW Type 3 Squareback “Variant L”, from first owner, low mileage and in super shape!
4 weeks, 1 day ago
- 1973 T2b Cool camper project with cute small pop top for sale!
1 month ago
- The New Look and Feel of “Virgin Outlaws”
We’ve updated the design of “Cars For Sale” website www.Virgin Outlaws.com ... • Read more...
16 hours, 55 minutes ago
- Upside down
Sad accident happened in Texas… always sad to see a cool VW on the road it ... • Read more...
3 days, 16 hours ago
- BBT Friday Product Update!
BBT stocks the perfect holiday gifts…. all made with license from Volkswage... • Read more...
5 days, 16 hours ago
- Comment on Upside down by Bob
Hi Greg how wonderful and powerful is the inetrnet... the picture must hav... • Read more...
2 days, 21 hours ago
- Comment on Upside down by Burly Burlile
Just got word from the owner, Greg Silkenson, who was driving the Single ca... • Read more...
2 days, 22 hours ago
- Comment on Upside down by Greg
It was very sad. That photo was taken by my wife right after I was hit, it... • Read more...
3 days ago