Welcome to our website!
Check in once in a while, because we have lots of information to share with our aircooled friends! We value your feedback, so don't hesitate to send us a message on Facebook, Twitter or by filling out the contact form on the left.
Check out the latest BBT production additions to our parts range!
BBT has more than 300 products which have been developed and produced under our own supervision!
Here you can find out the latest added items. Enquire at your local dealer for BBT products!
BBT's Virgin Outlaws
Virgin Outlaws is the new section for all BBT's Cars for sale and Rare and for sale products, check it out!
- 1960 Golf blue ragtop project
1 week ago
- 1972 The Weltmeister
1 week, 1 day ago
- 1979 Lemon yellow 1303 'Super' beetle convertible, a very easy project.
1 month, 1 week ago
- 1967 Savanah beige beetle in all original condition
1 month, 2 weeks ago
- 1974 Perfect Convertible project
1 month, 4 weeks ago
- Fresh in and for sale; 1958 Karmann Convertible in Bamboo, MINT!
Once in a while we’re able to offer the extra ordinary… well here’s that ti... • Read more...
22 hours, 39 min ago
- Where You gonna hang out this weekend?
No plans yet? Why not spend the weekend in Barcelona Spain? They have the A... • Read more...
1 day, 22 hours ago
- For sale; 1963 Karmann Ghia Type 34 Niiiiiice!
Here we offer a April 1963 build Type 34, the model with the early wheels, ... • Read more...
2 days, 22 hours ago
- Comment on Fresh in and for sale; 1958 Karmann Convertible in Bamboo, MINT! by Bob
we will reply with prices on email Dani... • Read more...
2 hours, 50 min ago
- Comment on 1977 Westfalia in Marino yellow, highly original, rock solid, very good and unresistable…. by Bob
we will reply You by email Dany...... • Read more...
2 hours, 55 min ago
- Comment on 1977 Westfalia in Marino yellow, highly original, rock solid, very good and unresistable…. by Dany Bastiam
How much this car...bob?... • Read more...
14 hours, 49 min ago