Welcome to our website!
Check in once in a while, because we have lots of information to share with our aircooled friends! We value your feedback, so don't hesitate to send us a message on Facebook, Twitter or by filling out the contact form on the left.
BBT New opening hours
From the 1st. of February 2014, BBT will be running under modified opening hours as per below.
Monday - Friday
08.00 - 17.00
09.00 - 16.00
Check out the latest BBT production additions to our parts range!
BBT has more than 300 products which have been developed and produced under our own supervision!
Here you can find out the latest added items. Enquire at your local dealer for BBT products!
BBT's Virgin Outlaws
Virgin Outlaws is the new section for all BBT's Cars for sale and Rare and for sale products, check it out!
- 1961 Golf Blue Beetle from an old gentleman.
6 days, 12 hours ago
- 1963 Beryl green ragtop, a real glamour babe project car!
1 week, 6 days ago
- 1963 Notchback, early production survivor.
2 weeks, 6 days ago
- 1964 All original SO33 Westfalia wunderbus!
3 weeks, 6 days ago
- 1965 Adventure seeker, super strong split window bus with cozy Westy SO42 interior!
1 month ago
- I needed more miles… urgently…another road trip in USA!
End of last week I left again for the west coast of the USA, its almost lik... • Read more...
14 hours, 27 minutes ago
- BBT’s Sunday Patina saga; real patina?
Is this real patina? Or is it just worn out one may ask? But its that origi... • Read more...
1 day, 14 hours ago
- Christian found himself a Real Tempo Matador with VW engine, so close to his home…
Friend of da House, Christian from Germany, was in search for a Tempo Matad... • Read more...
2 days, 16 hours ago
- Comment on BBT’s Sunday Patina saga, what about a real early Porsche? by Bartje
no need to repaint. Drive it like this!!!... • Read more...
1 day, 2 hours ago
- Comment on Christian found himself a Real Tempo Matador with VW engine, so close to his home… by Rosyid
Congratulation.......you're very lucky.......... • Read more...
1 day, 5 hours ago
- Comment on Christian found himself a Real Tempo Matador with VW engine, so close to his home… by jp
i like more and more tempo.... nice discover !!!... • Read more...
2 days, 13 hours ago