Welcome to our website!
Check in once in a while, because we have lots of information to share with our aircooled friends! We value your feedback, so don't hesitate to send us a message on Facebook, Twitter or by filling out the contact form on the left.
Check out the latest BBT production additions to our parts range!
BBT has more than 300 products which have been developed and produced under our own supervision!
Here you can find out the latest added items. Enquire at your local dealer for BBT products!
BBT's Virgin Outlaws
Virgin Outlaws is the new section for all BBT's Cars for sale and Rare and for sale products, check it out!
- 1961 Californian Beetle project or patina? Your choice!
1 week, 1 day ago
- 1958 Karmann Ghia Low Light Coupe easy project looking for a new home!
1 week, 4 days ago
- 1968 Karman Ghia coupe, sanded, lowered and a perfect project!
2 weeks, 4 days ago
- 1963 Karmann Ghia coupe, rock solid but incomplete, donor or project??
3 weeks, 2 days ago
- 1952 Marvelous green patina split window beetle project
3 weeks, 4 days ago
- Friday Product Update
Welcome at this weeks Friday product update, as every week we do have some... • Read more...
1 day, 10 hours ago
- BBT’s new superbike….:) ,
It would happen one day! You work @BBT and ask for a license plate to regis... • Read more...
2 days, 10 hours ago
- Historical Mexican VW bug finds its final destination in Belgium with a detour through South America.
Plse read this story, about BBT customer Tom and “HIS” beetle…its amazing, ... • Read more...
3 days, 10 hours ago
- Comment on The “Käfergarage” arrived @ BBT HQ! by Bob
Thanks for the Pelican parts bloggers for this cool pictures, although doub... • Read more...
4 days, 13 hours ago
- Comment on The “Käfergarage” arrived @ BBT HQ! by Random TRANSPORTATION pictures - Page 1749 - Pelican Parts Technical BBS
[…] […]... • Read more...
4 days, 23 hours ago
- Comment on Guess who’s on the cover from the October Ultra VW magazine???? by Hans
Me!! :-)... • Read more...
1 week, 3 days ago