Welcome to our website!
Check in once in a while, because we have lots of information to share with our aircooled friends! We value your feedback, so don't hesitate to send us a message on Facebook, Twitter or by filling out the contact form on the left.
Check out the latest BBT production additions to our parts range!
BBT has more than 300 products which have been developed and produced under our own supervision!
Here you can find out the latest added items. Enquire at your local dealer for BBT products!
BBT's Virgin Outlaws
Virgin Outlaws is the new section for all BBT's Cars for sale and Rare and for sale products, check it out!
- 1978 Bay window T2b Champagne edition
3 weeks ago
- 1974 Super patina late bay window
1 month, 3 weeks ago
- 1962 Creepin’ cool Type 21 Panelvan
2 months, 1 week ago
- 1955 Incredible survivor and ultra cool patina warrior Oval window
5 months, 1 week ago
- 1976 Deluxe bay window cruiser with sliding roof in beautiful red and white
5 months, 2 weeks ago
- For sale; Extreme rare 1960 Westfalia SO23 just arrived!
We just got this 1960 SO23 Westfalia camper in… a real beast!! Pretty strai... • Read more...
23 hours, 25 minutes ago
- Monday stress fever @ BBT!
Monday is always busy as most of BBT delivery routes leave Tuesday morning ... • Read more...
1 day, 23 hours ago
- BBT’s Sunday Patina Saga….
Pictured in downtown Antwerp by Christophe! Thanks Christophe! Do You have ... • Read more...
2 days, 23 hours ago
- Comment on A 58 kombi and 3 bay windows on the road to BBT HQ! by Bob
Dag heikki ik had U graag geantwoord in een email, maar uw opgegeven email... • Read more...
5 days, 2 hours ago
- Comment on A 58 kombi and 3 bay windows on the road to BBT HQ! by heikki devos
hoeveel gaat den 58'er . is er nog laswerk aan ?... • Read more...
5 days, 20 hours ago
- Comment on Road trip to Italy, Part 9; I Dolimiti mountains, very extremely beautiful! by Bob
Hi Bill nice of You to check in! Yes I know now for a couple of years the... • Read more...
1 week, 3 days ago