Welcome to our website!
Check in once in a while, because we have lots of information to share with our aircooled friends! We value your feedback, so don't hesitate to send us a message on Facebook, Twitter or by filling out the contact form on the left.
Check out the latest BBT production additions to our parts range!
BBT has more than 300 products which have been developed and produced under our own supervision!
Here you can find out the latest added items. Enquire at your local dealer for BBT products!
BBT's Virgin Outlaws
Virgin Outlaws is the new section for all BBT's Cars for sale and Rare and for sale products, check it out!
- 1951 Split window beetle, patina cool extreme!
1 month, 3 weeks ago
- 1969 T2a Early bay window kombi, rock solid driver!
2 months ago
- 1975 T2b Late model Westfalia 4 sleeper camper, a very cool and easy project!
2 months, 1 week ago
- 1973 - VW Type 3 Squareback “Variant L”, from first owner, low mileage and in super shape!
2 months, 1 week ago
- 1973 T2b Cool camper project with cute small pop top for sale!
2 months, 2 weeks ago
- Friday Product Update
Between the heaterboxes of your engine and the tube where the engine produc... • Read more...
15 hours, 6 minutes ago
- Little cool old movie from AMAG first VW import into Switzerland in 1948.
We write 1948 when AMAG became official importer for VW in Switzerland, and... • Read more...
1 day, 15 hours ago
- Thanks for all your wishes
Another year we received many Christmas cards from all of you… we like to t... • Read more...
3 days, 15 hours ago
- Comment on Visit some Californian VW shows Day 3; Kelley park, San Jose California by Bill Bowman
quote above: "Bill, who you talking to?"" I don't know, but don'... • Read more...
3 days, 4 hours ago
- Comment on Transport of a VW sign…. by Bill Bowman
Bob and staff! I was delighted to make that huge old VW dealership sign av... • Read more...
3 days, 6 hours ago
- Comment on Transpinocchiana 2016 by Tim
Great video work. A few comrades enjoying splitties, the elements and frien... • Read more...
2 weeks, 4 days ago